To our valued customers,
The health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers remains our top priority during these unprecedented times. While our sites have been temporarily closed, we have been working hard behind the scenes to introduce additional safety measures to enable colleagues to return to work and continuing building your new Prospect home.
Site managers will begin preparing our development sites for the phased return of construction teams from Monday (May 4).
We would like to reassure you that we will be following government and Construction Leadership Council (CLC) guidance.
This includes restricting the number of people working on site at any one time to enable social distancing. We will also be installing additional safety signage, providing extra hand washing and sanitising stations, plus carrying out an increased number of thorough cleans.
We would like to say a huge thank you to you for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.
- There will be a limited number of trades working on our developments until further notice. Our customer care team is working remotely and can help solve urgent matters.
- To contact our customer care team please email [email protected] or call 0151 448 5721 and they will be happy to help
Customers in the process of buying
- We understand that you will be eager to know how the changes we have introduced will impact on the construction of your new home and when you will be able to move in.
- As our construction teams return to work we will be reviewing our build programmes and timeframes and will be updating customers on an individual basis.
- We hope you will appreciate that there will be delays to some completions dates, but we will do our utmost to ensure you can move in as soon as possible.
- We have introduced contactless key handovers for those collecting their keys. Keys will be placed in secure boxes with the access code shared with you once the funds are received from your solicitors.
- There will be no home demonstrations or handovers carried out at this time, but if you require any information please contact the sales team.
- Our on-site sales offices remain closed to the public until further notice in line with Government advice
- For anyone who is currently looking for a new home, our sales teams are working remotely and happy to help.
- We have introduced online reservations and for a limited time only we are waiving the reservation fee.
Take care, stay home, stay safe and thank you for choosing Prospect Homes.