The entrance hall leads into a dual aspect lounge, large enough for the whole family to relax in. Opposite is a light and spacious open plan kitchen and dining area extending through French doors to the garden. A perfect space for entertaining. This floor also has a useful large storage cupboard and downstairs WC.
Upstairs a sizable master benefits from en suite shower room. You’ll also find a family bathroom which serves a further double bedroom, with storage cupboard, and a generous single bedroom.
The property also comes with a single garage.
To the right of the entrance hall is a dual aspect lounge, the whole family can relax in. To the left is a light and spacious open plan kitchen and dining area extending through French doors to the garden, ideal for entertaining. There's also a WC.
Upstairs a sizable master benefits from en suite shower room. You'll also find a family bathroom which serves a further double bedroom, with storage cupboard, and a generous single bedroom.
Every Prospect home is designed with the attention to detail that truly sets us apart. Light and spacious contemporary living, complemented by an exceptional specification.
• Choose from a wide range of styles & colours of kitchen units and worktops with upstands
• Fan assisted single oven, 4 burner gas hob and chimney hood in stainless steel
• Glass heat-resistant splashback to hob
• Fully integrated dishwasher in selected homes
• High quality contemporary white bathroom suites with contemporary chrome taps and modern thermostatic shower to all en suites
• Additional shower over bath to family bathrooms with glass shower screen
• Full height tiling to all bath and shower areas
• Walls and ceilings-white emulsion paint finish & internal doors with modern 2-panel effect
• Internal door furniture in modern brushed chrome
• Choice of contemporary wall tiles
• Front Door – Cottage style 5 lever security grade ‘Secured by Design’
• Painted in various contemporary earth colours
• Cottage style Upvc windows & Upvc maintenance-free fascias and gutters
• Landscaped front gardens & screen fencing to all rear gardens
• All properties pre-wired for external security lights
Speak to your sales advisor about the available upgrades to personalise your home.
Whether you’re buying your very first home or moving up to something bigger, Help to Buy could help you get moving. You only need 5% deposit, and the government will lend you up to 20% of the purchase price of your new home. So you could soon own a beautiful new Prospect home for a lot less than you think.
HOW IT WORKS
Disclaimer: Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are planning to build. Circumstances may force us to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your sales advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by a Prospect Homes property. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty. Part Exchange, Help to Buy and EasyMove schemes are subject to Prospect Homes terms and conditions, on selected plots only. Not in conjunction with any other offer, please speak with your Sales Advisor or click here for more details.