The Melilot - Homereach at Rose Gardens

Rose Gardens

Woone Lane, Clitheroe, Lancashire , BB7 1FF

< Back to Rose Gardens

0345 548 0324

Open: Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm

Enquire Now

Fill in the form below ensuring all fields marked with * are filled

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your details for your enquiry. From time to time we would also like to contact you with marketing information relating to your enquiry and details.

By ticking the above boxes you give us consent to send you marketing information that is relevant to you. Details of how we handle and protect your data are available in our Privacy Notice.

The Melilot - Homereach
from £184,000

2 bedroom semi-detached home

HOMEREACH - THE PART RENT, PART BUY OPTION

Featuring an impressive specification throughout, this superb design provides a spacious yet easy to manage layout over two storeys.

The ground floor includes open-plan lounge and dining space alongside a separate kitchen and cloakroom to the rear.

Upstairs are two double bedrooms served by a beautiful family bathroom.

Homes for sale

Plot 58 - Melilot

2 bedroom semi-detached home

£184,000

BUY NOW WITH HOME REACH - THE PART RENT, PART BUY OPTION

You can buy as little as a 25% share* in your new home and pay a low monthly rent on the other 75%.

Enquire Now

Plot 69 - The Melilot

2 bedroom semi-detached home

£184,000

BUY NOW WITH HOME REACH - THE PART RENT, PART BUY OPTION

You can buy as little as a 25% share* in your new home and pay a low monthly rent on the other 75%.

Enquire Now

Floorplans

Melilot GF floorplan 07.12

Ground floor

Melilot FF floorplan 07.12

First floor

Specification

Every Prospect home comes with a high specification already included in the price. All this comes as standard:

• Integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher

• Quality fitted kitchen

• Stainless steel oven and hob

• Porcelanosa tiles

Ways To Buy

GET ON THE LADDER WITH HOMEREACH, THE PART-BUY PART RENT OPTION

Prospect Homes are now offering part-buy, part-rent homes at select developments via the Homereach scheme.

Homereach is designed to make home ownership more accessible to home buyers with a lower deposit and smaller mortgage. 

HOW IT WORKS

  • You can buy as little as a 25% share* in your new home and pay a low monthly rent on the other 75%.
  • You can even buy more of your home in the future and stop paying rent on that part – it’s up to you.

Call today to find out more!

Rose Gardens

Woone Lane, Clitheroe, Lancashire , BB7 1FF

< Back to Rose Gardens

0345 548 0324

Open: Thursday to Monday, 10am - 5pm

Enquire Now

Fill in the form below ensuring all fields marked with * are filled

We take your privacy seriously and will only use your details for your enquiry. From time to time we would also like to contact you with marketing information relating to your enquiry and details.

By ticking the above boxes you give us consent to send you marketing information that is relevant to you. Details of how we handle and protect your data are available in our Privacy Notice.

Disclaimer: Please note that we have endeavoured to portray a reasonable account of the properties we are planning to build. Circumstances may force us to change certain issues and therefore we would advise you to carefully discuss all issues with your sales advisor at each stage of the process. All facts and photographs used in our marketing literature are intended to reasonably convey the lifestyle offered by a Prospect Homes property. These particulars do not form part of a contract or a warranty. Part Exchange, Help to Buy and EasyMove schemes are subject to Prospect Homes terms and conditions, on selected plots only. Not in conjunction with any other offer, please speak with your Sales Advisor or click here for more details.