To our valued customers,
We are all facing challenging and uncertain times however we wanted to take this opportunity to speak to you directly and make you aware of the precautions Prospect Homes is taking to ensure we protect both our customers and colleagues.
First and foremost Prospect Homes is here to support you throughout this time, whether you are self-isolating, working to support the community or feeling anxious about what is to come. We would also like to say a huge thank you to you - our customers - for your loyalty during these exceptional times.
Whatever may happen over the coming weeks, we wanted to lay out the steps we have taken so we can continue to operate within our limitations and help you to continue to enjoy your Prospect Home if you’re already moved in, ensure a smooth moving in process for those of you who are waiting to move in and for those currently searching for their next home, we want to provide you with a fantastic home-buying experience.
- Due to the current circumstances, we have no trades working at developments and our customer care team will be working hard to solve urgent matters only
- If you need to speak to our customer care team please email email@example.com or call 0151 448 5721 and they will be happy to help
Customers in the process of buying
- For anyone who may be looking to collect the keys to their brand new Prospect Home over the coming weeks, we have installed secure key boxes to all new homes so we can handover keys without physical contact. Your personal secure key code will be shared with you once the funds are received from your solicitors
- Please note everything handled by our sales and site team such as keys were handled with protective gloves
- No home demos or handovers will be carried out at this time due to our staff not being on site. Your sales exec should already be in contact with you however please give them a call or email if you require any urgent information
- All our sites are now closed until further notice in line with Government advice and as such all future completions forecast for April onwards will be reviewed on an ongoing basis
- For anyone who is currently looking for a new home, please contact our sales executives as we do have a number of exclusive offers that we have put in place to support families during this time such as paying new buyer mortgages. We are also currently working on setting up an online reservation system for families to purchase their future home with us
- We offer part exchange at all of our developments so we can help you get into a new home much sooner by buying your current home
Visit our website and social media pages to keep up to date with our latest news including helpful tips on how to stay productive while we are staying at home as much as we can.
Finally, I just wanted to take a moment to thank my colleagues for their incredible efforts during these unprecedented times.
Take care and once again, a big thank you for choosing Prospect Homes.
Managing Director of Prospect Homes