General News, Community News

First Time Buyer Events at Longridge & Clitheroe

Oct. 23, 2018

On Thursday, November 1st, Prospect Homes are hosting a special late night opening events for First Time Buyers at Rose Gardens, Clitheroe and The Ridings, Longridge!

Prospective buyers are invited to join us from 4pm to 7pm on Thursday, November 1st with no appointment needed.

There will be refreshments and an Independent Financial Advisor on hand to discuss the next steps to your new home.


First Time Buyers in Clitheroe can talk to us about Homereach, the part-rent, part-buy option that could help you get your dream home sooner than you thought! Homereach is designed to make home ownership more accessible to home buyers with a lower deposit and smaller mortgage.

You can buy as little as a 25% share* in your new home and pay a low monthly rent on the other 75%. You can even buy more of your home in the future and stop paying rent on that part – it’s up to you.


First Time Buyers in Longridge can talk to us about Prospect Start, the more affordable way to get on the property ladder.

Each new home will come with the high specification, quality and attention to detail you can expect from a Prospect home. Buying with Prospect Start gives you the opportunity to purchase your new Prospect home at 67% of open market value. With no rent to pay or any restrictions, you can enjoy the peace of mind that your home is all yours.

When you decide to sell, you simply sell your home at 67% of its open market value at that time. That way, you receive 100% of your 67% share. No-one else owns the 23%. By keeping the purchase price at 67% of open market value, future buyers will also benefit from an affordable home.


Speak to your sales advisor for more information on any of our buying schemes - you could be in your new Prospect Home sooner than you think!