General News

Get on the Property Ladder this January at Rose Gardens

Jan. 15, 2019

What better way to start the New Year than by taking that first step onto the property ladder?

To help get things moving in 2019, on Saturday 19th January, Prospect Homes are holding a First Time Buyer Event at Rose Gardens, in Clitheroe. Drinks, nibbles and expert advice will be on hand for prospective buyers.

To make home ownership even easier, entry level homes can be reserved for only £50, making these stunning homes even more affordable.

Rose Gardens features brand new 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes for everyone, from first time buyers to growing families – each with Prospect Homes' high specification and attention to detail.

Sales and Marketing Director for Prospect Homes, Christine Kynaston, said: “We’re thrilled to be able to offer such affordable homes, for first time buyers, at Rose Gardens.

“Surrounded by the Ribble Valley, the location is perfect for country living and an easy commute to Preston and we’re sure it will be a big hit with buyers. We are committed to helping buyers find their perfect new home, which is why we are offering a number of schemes that will help buyers achieve their dream of owning a home in Clitheroe."

Rose Gardens plots are available with Homereach - the part rent, part buy option. You can buy as little as a 25% share in your new home and pay a low monthly rent on the other 75%.

The sales team will be on site from 10am to 5pm - Saturday 19th of January to assist eager buyers.