Mitton Grange, Whalley
Mitton Grange is the most prestigious development of 46 homes in the Prospect Homes collection to date. Located in Whalley, a historic village set in the beautiful rolling countryside of the Ribble Valley, each home has been built to the highest quality standard, with the finer things in life in mind.
You can choose from 3 and 4 bedroom executive homes, all are close to the picturesque village of Whalley.
Whalley is perched on the banks of the River Calder, in the Ribble Valley.
A charming village, filled with historic buildings, cafes and restaurants and many successful independent shops. Due to its independent local shops and exceptional community spirit, it was recently listed on the Sunday Times best 50 places to live in Britain – the only Lancashire village
to do so!
- Various styles and colours available for Kitchen units and work tops
- Under pelmet lighting included
- Bowl and a half stainless steel sink
- Glass splash back behind the hob available in a range of colours
- Integrated fridge freezer
- Ceiling downlights included to kitchen area in chrome
- UPVC double glazing in white
- Front garden turf
- Top soil and rotavated rear garden
- Rear boundary fencing
- Outside Tap
- Mains wired door bell
- Wiring provided for outside lights
- White Roca furniture
- Thermostatic shower to en-suites
- Full tiling to ensuite shower cubicle Main bathroom its half tiling to bath area
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiles available
- Walls & ceiling - white emulsion paint
- Woodwork in white Satinwood